Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time Flies...still!

One of these days I'll set up some sort of schedule for adding to this blog. I can't believe the huge amount of things that have happened in the world and in my little life since I last posted in October.

Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New year for starters. None of which were particularly spectacular in and of themselves.

We do have a new President though, happily I voted for Obama and he won! It seems to have broken the family curse--everyone we've voted for in the last umpteen elections has lost. :(

I've done a few new small pieces of art.
Some inchies in an animal theme for the 100Inchies Swap series in Swap-bot. The little animal pictures are cut out of a ratty old Webster's New American Dictionary from 1955.







and some ATCs--here's one for a Quick Turnaround Swap in Swap-bot called "Songbird"







And a set of four Blue and White Colors ATCs for yet another Swap-bot swap.



I haven't picked up a paintbrush again yet, but still have hope!










1 comment:

Teresa aka Tess said...

What and where is swapbot?